- This event has passed.
April 19, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Change Your Credit, Change Your Life
About this event
Learn how to strengthen your credit lines, increase your credit score, and much more!
Credit is a big part of next leveling your money and your assets. It also contributes to living the lifestyle that you desire and deserve. That being said, a large percentage of women are not leveraging their credit, but rather going into debt. This creates a double negative impact when you factor in the fact that women make 20% less than men on average. Understanding the ins and outs of credit is necessary and vital if you desire to meet your financial goals. Feeling motivated to make some positive changes with your credit and taking action right now is equally important. This process is easier than you think!
It’s time to dust off the credit score and give it a makeover your wallet, and your bank account are going to love.
This is a must-attend event if you’ve said the following (or something similar):
- “Shopping makes me feel better, and if don’t have enough money to buy what I want, I’ll charge it.”
- “I haven’t looked at my credit score because it makes me feel bad.”
- “I have credit cards with high balances and the interest I pay every month is killing me!”
- “I have a general understanding of credit, but my understanding is limited.”
- “Money is confusing, I never get it!”
- “I tried in the past to raise my credit score, but my score stayed pretty much the same.”
- “I don’t think about buying a home because I know that it is out of my reach.”